What do you want your clients or customers to know about you and your company? Do you want them to feel as though they know and trust you BEFORE they make that first phone call or push the Submit button on an online order? That’s what great websites and videos do.
We Create Websites & Videos That Tell Your Story
We start any website and video project (actually, any project), by doing our research:
- Who are you?
- What are you passionate about?
- What is your mission?
- How are you different/better than your competition.
- What are your business goals?
- Who are your customers and what are their buying patterns and expectations?
- Do you have two or three different customer segments who need to be addressed in different voices?
We’ll also look at your competitive landscape to establish context as to how your site should or could function.
Every website project starts with a discovery form that details all of the elements of your website and clearly lays out your goals. We’ll also ask you about your preferences – what are several websites you like, and why do you like them? Is it the colors, the crispness, the layout? The ease of use?
Then we’ll offer several design options that are responsive to viewing on a desktop, tablet or smart phone. Finally, we create your website and test it across a range of browsers and on all formats.
We also use best practices to preserve the search engine rankings of your current site and to optimize your new site for search engines. Interested in more about how we provide search engine optimization (SEO)? Let’s meet and talk and we’ll provide more details! Contact us today!
Videos Can be Key to your Website
Videos have long been a powerful form of communications, but today they are more important than ever in connecting you and your products and services with your customers. Internet Retailer says that 90 percent of online shoppers find videos useful when deciding to make a purchase.
In recent years, online videos have seen massive growth. In fact, just today 89 million people in the United States are going to watch 1.2 billion online videos (Com Score).
Videos also increase your search engine optimization (SEO) because businesses that include video on their site generally see higher engagement rates, higher click-through rates, and higher conversion rates, according to Bluehost. In fact, 80 percent of people who watch a video ad will recall it even a month later, and 12 percent will purchase the product from the ad.
Think about it – don’t you prefer watching a video to reading one-dimensional text? With video people can hear you and see your body language.
“Yikes, clients say – I don’t know what to say or how to act!”
- We will write a concise, compelling and informative script that tells your complex story in an easy to understand way – verbally and visually.
- When it’s time to shoot, our videographer draws out great performances from both business owners and professional talent. Clients who were scared of being in front of the camera find themselves at ease, having fun and even impressed with how well they do!
- Editing makes the whole process come together! We combine the interviews with visuals of your products and services, along with additional visuals and b-roll to bring your video to life in one professional piece that will increase your sales.
Additionally, we help you to set up a YouTube channel and provide advice on using it across all of your social media channels.
Ready to talk? Give us a call or drop us an email Today!
Enter the text or HTML code here